What's not to like about the existing home sales report dated March 2015 from the NAR (National Association of Realtors)?
- Existing home sales are up
- The percentage of first-time home buyers is up to 29%
- Median home prices are up for the 36th month of year over year improvement
- Sales of distressed properties are down
- Days on market continue to stay low with more than a third of listed homes selling in under one month in February (all the bad weather notwithstanding!)
The Charlotte, North Carolina region housing market is tracking closely to the national numbers reported by the NAR. For the week ended March 13th:
- Median sale prices are up just over 6%.
- Months supply of home inventory is down to 4 months.
- Inventory of homes is down 19%.
- Pending sales are up almost 37%.
Certainly, lots to like about the Charlotte region's housing market right now, as well!
Broker, Realtor, CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES, CDPE, SFR, SPS, CMRS
Carolinas Realty Partners with RE/MAX Executive Realty
Search for Charlotte Area Homes: www.HomesInCharlotteArea.com
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Charlotte Magazine 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Award Winner
Oh by the way, I'm never too busy for any of your referrals!